Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Where did the summer go?


So our poor blog has been neglected the past couple of months. I have kinda checked out of the blogging/face book world for a while to get a break and spend some good time with my kiddos and focus on some other things that I have wanted to get done. But after several requests of updating I thought I would try and get it done! I have several posts that I started and never finished that I will finish and that will put us into June. Then I will do a post for each summer month and then get us to today. So bear with me until I get them all done. We have been doing some really fun things lately that we want to share. I am also making the though all the blog posts that I have missed, but my goal this week is to get it all done and caught up! So wish me luck and hope you enjoy!
ps. the post that I have been working on will show up before this one. So there will be new ones before this one!

6 comments:

Marley Family said...

Looks like you have been busy! Welcome back! :D

Evan and Lauren said...

I LOVE this picture of you guys-- what a perfect little family!

Robison Family said...

Thanks for the fun updates! Looks like you guys have been busy! And, I agree, a break is always needed!

K Lind said...

Love the picture! Such a cute family!

We changed our blog address to jklind.blogspot.com
You may want to change your link or bookmark if you have one.

Unknown said...

I need followers. Please follow my blog. I would appreciate it. Thanks and God bless you.

Unknown said...

Just thinking of you!!! I hope all is well. Your blog is wonderful, and your family amazing!