Saturday, June 12, 2010

Zumba


Gold's started offering a new exercise class that worked perfect with my schedule so I went one day to try it out! Well it was so fun and quite the workout. I have been hooked ever since. I should have know it was good with all the people that were waiting for it to start! It is a new Latin dance carido workout! It doesn't feel like you are working out because it is so much fun please your learning some new dance moves. I highly recommend it, a step closer to getting my pre baby body back!

3 comments:

Melinda said...

They also offer an evening Zumba class at DSDS, I think Wed nights? I can't remember, but it's a dance studio on Main for those who might not have a gym membership. Wish I could afford it!

Jake Kristina Andrew Grant Alexis said...

I was wondering if anyone here had zumba going... I LOVE IT! My Sister in law teaches it in St George so I've been a couple of times. I LOVE IT!! I am jealous you get to do that!

The Sayer Family said...

I have heard of that and it sounds like fun! I just started a yoga class to try and get my body back in shape.