Saturday, June 12, 2010

A weekend of love from my family

Mothers Day! Always something fun to look forward to, it is wonderful to have my family show their appreciation for what I do for them. The day before my mother in law was come home from Utah for an eye appointment and she was able to stop and have lunch with us! It was so great to be able to see her right before mothers day and give her the gift we made for her. We casted Emma and Stella holding hands for her. She is such a great mother and grandmother and it was fun to be able to celebrate that with her.
After lunch Emma, Stella and I went and hung out with my mother to work on some crafts! While we were there we took some pictures of us in our mothers day shirts!
On Mothers Day I was woken to Breakfast in Bed from Emma and Aaron. It was so tasty and sweet of them, because we have 9:00 church so they must have gotten up early! Then off to church where for the first time I was sang to by Emma in the primary. It made me tear up because she LOVES to sing and was signing the song at the top of her lungs looking right at me. She is such a sweetie. Then after church I was showered with cards and gifts! Cheri had given me the tulips the day before (they are my favorite flowers!) Aaron got me the only thing I ever ask for my truffles, Fred Myer's mountain dew (my favorite pop I know really weird) and the blind side. Which has become one of my favorite movies. It was really sweet because in the card he said he bought it for me because I remind him of the lady in the movie always going out of my way for others. I really appreciated that he thinks of me like that! Then a wonderful roast dinner from hubby and dessert with my mom and sister. It was a wonderful day and I felt so loved by my family. Being a mother to my two girls is the best gift ever, and that is all I will ever need!

0 comments: