Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Emma's 6th birthday



 Emma turned 6 on April 8th. Her birthday fell on Easter this year which was fun and kinda funny because she was due on Easter. Her and I debated for a while on what to do for her birthday. She wanted to have a fairy party, but she has quite a few boy friends and I didnt know how to make the party work for them. Well we settled on an Easter theme since her birthday was on Easter. I made some really cute bunny finger puppets and candy carrotts. We had her party at a local ice cream party and made easter baskets, candy braclets and had an easter egg hunt. We finshed with egg salad sandwhiches and carrots with cake and ice cream! It was sure fun and I have had several requests for pics so I thought I would post them!

1 comments:

Cheri and Eric said...

How precious are your little girls, and Hattie is a darling gal with her own special cuteness! Love Dad