Saturday, June 12, 2010

What we look forward to...


In May 19-21st marked another trip to Lava to scrapbook with my friends! As always it was so great to get away and get some much needed scrap booking done. I was able to go through all most my entire list getting almost to when Stella was born. I have not scrap booked when Emma was born so I have to do both of them and I must say that I am really overwhelmed thinking about it!

I took Stella with me from Thursday night to Saturday when my mom came up and then took her home. She was still nursing so it was easier to bring then have to pump the whole time. I was surprised how great she did and she loved all the attention of the ladies there!

We also went out to eat and spent the evening at the hot pools. It was fun to be able to go this year, the last two times I couldn't because I was pregnant. The weekend was so fun and I love to have a chance to go with my great friends and do something that I love!

0 comments: