Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Meeting Grandma and Granpa and seeing Aunt Kristen!


My mom's parents live in Florida, so that means that we don't get to see them very often. Aaron and I went to Florida to see them in 04 so it has been 6 years since we have seen them. And that also meant that Emma and Stella has never meet them. So we were so excited when my aunt wanted to have a 50th wedding anniversary party for them in Utah. So my grandparents flew out for a week to see everyone and to go to their party. While they were here they came up to pocatello for a couple of days (April 13-15) to see us. We were able to pull some strings in a hurry and get Kristen and Sasha up here as well. It was so great having everyone together and get to spend some time with my grandparents. We have spent a lot of our childhood with them living far away so we never have gotten to spend a lot of time with them.


While they were here we spent a lot of time at my parents house just hanging out.
But some of the fun things we did were:
All the girls got together to have pedicures done! My Grandma had never gotten one so we had to make sure that got one!
We also made watch bands. My grandmother had never seen them in Florida so we made her a couple of them and got her watch face.
We had a really busy but wonderful couple of days! It was so hard to say good bye not knowing when we would see them again. But we hoping get out there in the next year to take Emma to Disney and visit them! Crossing our fingers.

0 comments: